Part of a customizable connecting tent system, the 6-Person Connectable Tent can be used as a standalone or zipped to other compatible tents at 3 fully enclosed connection points in any configuration (additional 6-Person and 3-Person Connectable Tents sold separately). This Fast Pitch tent sets up in no time thanks to pre-attached poles and hub, fast-fit feet, and snag-free Insta-Clips that secure poles in a snap. If it rains, the WeatherTec system keeps campers and gear dry with welded floors and inverted seams that prevent water from seeping in. For additional weather protection, the strong cabin-shaped frame is factory tested to withstand winds of 35+ mph, and an extended door awning and rainfly keep out precipitation. When it's time to pack up, the tent easily fits into an included carry bag for no-hassle transport and storage until the next adventure.
- PART OF CONNECTING TENT SYSTEM: Zip compatible tents together to keep growing families, groups of friends, and excess gear connected on campgrounds
- FULLY ENCLOSED CONNECTION POINT: Offers ample height for ease of movement and privacy doors between connected tents
- QUICK AND EASY SETUP: Fast Pitch system shortens setup time with pre-attached poles and hub, fast-fit feet, and snag-free Insta-Clips to secure tent to poles in a snap
- CAMPERS AND GEAR STAY DRY: WeatherTec system's welded floors and inverted seams help keep water out; a strong frame is factory tested to withstand winds of 35+ mph
- EASY ACCESS TO ELECTRICAL POWER: Bring extension cord inside tent through a convenient E-Port
- GREATER VISIBILITY AND VENTILATION: Reflective guy lines included for stability and more visibility at night; enlarged windows and roof vents allow for enhanced ventilation and views
- AMPLE ROOM TO STRETCH: 8' x 6' interior easily fits 1 queen-size airbed; 4.8' center height